- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Lawrence Tynes
LaMichael James might only get a couple of chances to touch the ball when the San Francisco 49ers face the Seattle Seahawks in the NFC championship game Sunday.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers say a third player has been diagnosed with MRSA, a staph infection that is resistant to many common antibiotics.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers guard Carl Nicks is being treated for a recurrence of the MRSA infection in his left foot.
Tampa Bay guard Carl Nicks and kicker Lawrence Tynes are being treated for MRSA infections.
Eli Manning stood on the New York Giants' sideline in disbelief when it looked as if the Dallas Cowboys had scored a go-ahead touchdown with 10 seconds left.
Andy Reid stood in the middle of the Eagles' locker room after his team barely survived against the New York Giants last weekend, and apologized.
Bill Belichick saw the New York Giants at the 6-yard line and a clock with only 64 seconds left on it.
Call them accidental Superheroes in the making. Or, if they miss, Super-something-elses.
Devin Thomas caught three passes for 37 yards this season for the New York Giants. But without the fourth-year wide receiver, a player who never realized his potential in Washington, the Giants likely aren't playing in Super Bowl XLVI Sunday evening against New England.
If it's true, as the saying goes, that "defense wins championships," the NFL's conference title games offered ample evidence that special teams can lose them.
As if by design, the rain started swirling through Candlestick Park as it became clear that more than 60 minutes would be needed to find a proper opponent for the New England Patriots in the Super Bowl.
The New York Giants have their own Super Bowl formula: in overtime and on the road.
A quarter-by-quarter look at the Redskins' 23-10 win against the Giants. Plus, the most pivotal play of the game.
New York Giants placekicker Lawrence Tynes has tested his injured right leg and has proclaimed himself ready for the start of the season.
New York Giants placekicker Lawrence Tynes' bruised right thigh is feeling much better, and there is a chance that he might be able to play against the Chicago Bears next Monday night.
He added a 37-yarder after Brown recovered a fumble.