- San Antonio mayor to Obama: Give amnesty to illegals with legal families
- NYPD disbands unit that spied on Muslims to go after ‘real bad guys’
- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
- Stoned mom avoids jail after driving 12 miles with baby on roof
- More than 100 ‘inappropriate’ encounters between NYC school staffers, students since 2009: report
- Joe Biden to Boston bombing survivors: ‘America will never, ever stand down’
- FBI failed to throughly vet Boston bombing suspect after Russian lead, report finds
By returning to goodness, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Le Monde
--> - Source: Wikipedia
Spain's supreme court has ordered French newspaper Le Monde to pay Real Madrid 300,000 euros ($410,000) in damages for linking the football club to a notorious doping doctor.
A growing number of jihadists from Western countries are flocking to Syria to help fight President Bashar Assad's regime, a report in the daily Le Monde revealed.
France has summoned U.S. Ambassador Charles Rivkin to address claims that the National Security Agency has spied on millions of French citizens, authorities said on Monday.
Armstrong told Le Monde he still considers himself the standard-bearer for Tour victories, even though all seven of his titles were stripped from him last year for doping.
The U.S.-led international coalition is losing the fight against the Taliban in Afghanistan because it has failed to win over the Afghan people, Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari said in a grim assessment of the war this week.
PARIS — Hand-held BlackBerry communicators have been called addictive, invasive, wonderful — and now, a threat to French state secrets.