- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - Leah Remini
Sara Gilbert, producer and co-host of the new CBS daytime show "The Talk," said she will share her life as a lesbian partner and mom on the air when it seems right.
But Leah Remini, among the six co-hosts, said she has no plans to make her religion, Scientology, part of the show.
"Not at all," Remini told a session of the Television Critics Association, adding, "I love to make people laugh, entertain them.