- Paul Walker secretly bought $9K wedding ring for Iraq vet
- Mystery sign poster hits Washington state town: ‘It’s OK to say Merry Christmas’
- Pope Francis forms commission to advise on sex abuse
- Anthony Weiner on radio? Cumulus says, ‘Never, ever’
- Executive order: Obama ups green-energy mandate on feds to 20 percent
- GOP launches candidate training: How to talk to women
- N.Y.’s Rockefeller Center lights up, as Bloomberg flicks on 76-foot Christmas tree
- Northern Ireland turns to ‘Game of Thrones’ to draw in tourists
- Washington woman live-tweets husband’s horrific car death
- China City of America mulled for New York — with $65M tax dollars
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Leah Remini
Busy cancer patient Valerie Harper leads a class of 12 amateur hoofers in the upcoming 17th season of "Dancing With the Stars."
"Here Comes the Boom," with Kevin James as a tubby high school science teacher who becomes a mixed martial-arts sensation, is every bit as ridiculous as it looks.
A person familiar with the CBS daytime show "The Talk" has told The Associated Press the show is adding two new faces to its second season.
Sara Gilbert, producer and co-host of the new CBS daytime show "The Talk," said she will share her life as a lesbian partner and mom on the air when it seems right.
CBS will take a new view of daytime after the end of "As the World Turns."
But Leah Remini, among the six co-hosts, said she has no plans to make her religion, Scientology, part of the show.
"Not at all," Remini told a session of the Television Critics Association, adding, "I love to make people laugh, entertain them.