- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Leap Wireless International Inc.
Leap Wireless, the parent of the Cricket cellphone service, says it will be the first U.S. phone company to sell the iPhone on a prepaid, no-contract basis.
Leap Wireless International Inc., the parent of the Cricket cellphone service, on Thursday said it will be the first mainland U.S. phone company to sell recent iPhone models on a prepaid, no-contract basis.
Leap Wireless International Inc., the parent of the Cricket cellphone service, on Thursday said it will be the first mainland U.S. phone company to sell the iPhone on a prepaid, no-contract basis.
Muve Music, the all-you-can listen music plan offered to subscribers of prepaid wireless carrier Cricket, has attracted more than 500,000 subscribers in its first year of operation.
LightSquared, a company building a new wireless broadband network to compete with those of AT&T Inc., Verizon Wireless and Clearwire Corp., announced Tuesday its first phone-company customer, Leap Wireless International Inc.
MetroPCS Communications Inc., which provides prepaid wireless service, on Thursday said its second-quarter earnings tripled as new price plans continued to pull in customers while it held the line on costs.
Leap Wireless International Inc. is taking its Cricket prepaid cellular service from a regional to a national player through a deal with Sprint Nextel Corp.