- Eric Cantor tells newspaper he’ll resign in August
- Ted Nugent slams ‘lying freaks’ at liberal media: I’m ‘doing God’s work’
- Joe Biden’s secret love: Skinny-dipping, Secret Service agents say
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
Latest Lebanon Items
Crime Stoppers of Central Indiana has announced a new campaign to try to solve a hit-and-run crash that killed a 78-year-old Indiana woman in November 2012.
A group of Greek Orthodox nuns in Syria, as well as women from their convent’s orphanage, were returned safely Sunday, following their kidnapping by the rebel al-Nusra Front.
Sunnis and Shiites from Lebanon are streaming into Syria to take up arms on opposite sides of a fierce battle over a rebel stronghold - a fight that has effectively erased the border between the two countries and underlined how Lebanon is being sucked into the civil war next door.
Syrian government troops are tightening their grip on the last rebel stronghold near the border with Lebanon a day after taking control of a key village in the area, a field commander told reporters on Tuesday.
Redevelopment of the fairgrounds in one southwestern Ohio county is on hold as state officials figure out the details of distributing $12 million in payments to communities affected by the legalization of racinos.
A Lebanese military prosecutor has charged a hard-line Sunni cleric with being involved in a deadly shootout with government troops and killing of soldiers, demanding he face the death penalty.
Hezbollah said Wednesday that Israeli's military carried out an airstrike in Lebanon near the Syrian border that caused substantial damage to its positions.
Israel has opened a new front in its attempts to halt weapons smuggling to Hezbollah, striking one of the group's positions inside Lebanon for the first time since the sides fought a war eight years ago.
Iranian support for embattled Syrian President Bashar Assad is producing a violent backlash against Tehran's interests in the Middle East and fueling a proxy war with Saudi Arabia that threatens to further destabilize the region.