- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
Latest Lebron James Items
At some point LeBron James will announce where he's taking his talents next season. When he does, options for free agent Trevor Ariza will either grow or shrink.
The Cavaliers have cleared a path for LeBron James to return to Cleveland.
The Cleveland Cavaliers made it clear they believe they can land LeBron James by making a salary cap-clearing trade on Wednesday. If not, Trevor Ariza is their reported backup plan.
An audit of league finances is complete and the salary cap increased 7.5% to a little more than $63 million for 2014-15 season and free-agent signings and trades can become official.
The meeting took place more than two weeks after James opted out of his contract and elected to become a free agent and the day before free agents may begin signing contracts.
Free agent Trevor Ariza's asking price reportedly continues to rise while the Wizards check in with another noted small forward option in Luol Deng
A person familiar with the deals says the Cavaliers have agreed to trade guard Jarrett Jack, swingman Sergey Karasev and center Tyler Zeller, moves that can help their pursuit of LeBron James by clearing salary cap space.
James is expected to meet with Miami Heat President Pat Riley before making a final decision on his NBA future. A person close to the situation told The Associated Press that James and Dwyane Wade worked out together in Las Vegas on Tuesday morning.
James is giving serious thought to returning to Cleveland, to going home and making amends with the city for the one misstep in an otherwise impeccable NBA career. Tuesday is the four-year anniversary of announcing he was "taking my talents to South Beach," and the city is once again on hold.