- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Lee Barfknecht
A day after an Omaha newspaper columnist criticized Nebraska for a lack of administrative support for men's basketball, athletic director Tom Osborne said the school is fully committed to making the program successful.
Barfknecht added, "What matters first is whether the NU administration will find ways to help Sadler rehabilitate a laggard program, or will it continue to tap dance around the obvious."
Barfknecht, who also is the World-Herald's Nebraska basketball beat reporter, wrote his column after what he characterized as a "self-inflicted embarrassment" during Saturday's game against Oklahoma State.