- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest Lee Bright Items
Sen. Lindsey Graham is running laps around GOP competitors in the South Carolina primary race, but does not have enough support to avoid a two-person runoff race, according to a new survey.
Recent editorials from South Carolina newspapers:
South Carolina U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham has $7.6 million in campaign funds while fellow Republican U.S. Sen. Tim Scott has $3.1 million on hand for next fall's campaigns, giving them a formidable money advantage over their opponents.
State Sen. Lee Bright's campaign for U.S. Senate is giving away a rifle in a drawing.
U.S. Senate candidate Lee Bright will speak at a rally against abortion inside the South Carolina Statehouse.
Republicans who didn't heed the tea party's slogan on the Gadsden flag are about to experience the movement's wrath at the polls.
South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham may be in for a bumpy ride in his bid to secure a third term in November 2014, a new poll suggests.
Add South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham to the list of veteran GOP lawmakers who have drawn a challenge from the right for the 2014 midterm cycle.