- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Lee Bright Items
Bills that would outlaw abortion and strengthen South Carolina's open records law are among those unlikely to survive what is referred to as the crossover deadline in the Legislature.
Conservative legislators' strong push to end abortions in South Carolina was boosted Thursday when a Senate panel advanced a bill that would require doctors who perform the procedure to have privileges to admit patients to nearby hospitals, which can sometimes be difficult.
State Sen. Lee Bright's campaign for U.S. Senate is giving away a rifle in a drawing.