- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Lee Dimaggio Items
Court documents detailing the kidnapping of 16-year-old Hannah Anderson revealed some grisly details about the ordeal that indicated abductor James Lee DiMaggio actually tortured the girl's mother and younger brother before killing them.
A 16-year-old girl who was rescued during an FBI shootout with her captor in the Idaho wilderness is resting at home with family and friends to begin what her father says will be a slow recovery.
The highly publicized multistate search for a Southern California teenage girl probably would have taken longer if she and her abductor hadn't encountered a sharp-eyed retired sheriff and three others riding horseback in Idaho's rugged backcountry, authorities said.
It’s day six in the search for a 16-year-old girl who is believed to have been abducted by a family friend who first allegedly killed her mother and set fire to their California home. And police warned Friday: James Lee DiMaggio, 40, may have booby-trapped his get-away car with a bomb.