- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest Lee-Hom Wang Items
While Kristen Stewart promoted a new film in Toronto, her one-time romantic rival took to the runway.
The big names at New York Fashion Week who are watched for trends include Marc Jacobs and Proenza Schouler. But now, Jacobs and Proenza designers Jack McCollugh and Lazaro Hernandez have more on their minds than mere creativity and innovation.
Fashion's top brass seems to like the military look for next fall. Three days into the seasonal previews at New York Fashion Week Saturday, sharp-shouldered styles for the urban brigade have emerged as a trend.
There they were: Gisele Bundchen, Shalom Harlow and Karolina Kurkova, along with Alexander Wang's slick, glossy fall collection, all on the catwalk Saturday evening at New York Fashion Week.
Bursts of sunny, sultry citrus and sexy violet met up with muted sea tones on runways filled with flowers, both literal and reinvented, at New York Fashion Week's spring previews as Day 3 kicked in Saturday.
Lady Gaga and Marc Jacobs are sure winners at Monday night's Council of Fashion Designers of America awards, already named this year's style icon and lifetime achievement winners.
Marc Jacobs is the guy who can change the direction of a fashion juggernaut with a single silhouette. If other designers are doing sleek and slim, he'll do big and poufy. If everyone else is doing neutral colors, he'll go bold.
Looking for Mother Nature? She's got her glam on in an enchanted forest.
If fashion is any guide, better days may be ahead.