- Iraq tells U.N. that ‘terrorist groups’ have seized nuclear materials
- Houston dad suspected of shooting his 4 kids surrenders to police
- Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi denied freedom by Mexican judge
- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
- Pentagon: We’ll give Obama a drone strike with al-Baghdadi’s name on it
- Marine in Mexican custody to get day in court after 101 days
- Senate OKs San Antonio mayor as housing secretary
- NFL star likely fooled by Marine impostor who accepted first-class plane ticket
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
Topic - Lee Iacocca
As our lawmakers move to retool public education for a new economy, they must make it customer driven rather than process driven since those who benefit from the status quo will tell them to do, “more of the same.”
As he noted, if you can take responsibility for an $80 million project, then you should be able to plan some time for fun and balance in your life — balance esssential to your long-term professional well-being.
Lee Iacocca, of Chrysler fame has said, “I have seen many executives who have said with pride to me, 'Boy I worked so hard last year that I did not even take a vacation.'” To Mr. Iacocca, such thinking was foolish.