- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
Latest Lee Iacocca Items
In the 1980s, the buzzwords for achieving results by executives were "management by walking around." Nobody exemplified that trait better than Lee Iacocca, chairman of Chrysler Corp., who brought the company out of bankruptcy.
As our lawmakers move to retool public education for a new economy, they must make it customer driven rather than process driven since those who benefit from the status quo will tell them to do, “more of the same.”
Do not, I repeat, do not read this book if you plan to savor the coming 11 months of political blather-skating by our apparent seekers of high office. For if you have read this book, their pious sloganeering and obfuscations during the campaign debate orgies may cause you to kick the cat across the room and do violence to your new flat-screen television.
The purpose of the office of the U.S. president is to ensure the welfare of the American people, not to ensure a particular political agenda is instituted.