- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Lee Kuntz
All-Star Jordan Zimmermann departed tonight's game in Philadelphia with an apparent arm injury, a potentially huge blow to the Nationals.
All-Star Jordan Zimmermann departed Friday night's game in Philadelphia with a right biceps cramp. He'll get an MRI on Saturday.
Nationals head trainer Lee Kuntz, also honored as an All-Star this year, monitored Harper closely Monday night, mostly trying to ensure that the 20-year-old stayed hydrated enough during the nearly three-hour competition.
As Stephen Strasburg's rebuilt right elbow continues to heal from Tommy John surgery, one question follows the pitcher. How many innings will he throw next season?
Stephen Strasburg can't pitch. He throws - playing catch every other day in right field at the Nationals' spring training home with head athletic trainer Lee Kuntz - and he takes pitchers' fielding practice, and he works out.
After the worst outing of Stephen Strasburg's major league career, Washington Nationals pitching coach Steve McCatty was asked how he expects the rookie sensation to respond to a taste of trouble.