- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Lee Kuntz Items
All-Star Jordan Zimmermann departed tonight's game in Philadelphia with an apparent arm injury, a potentially huge blow to the Nationals.
All-Star Jordan Zimmermann departed Friday night's game in Philadelphia with a right biceps cramp. He'll get an MRI on Saturday.
Nationals head trainer Lee Kuntz, also honored as an All-Star this year, monitored Harper closely Monday night, mostly trying to ensure that the 20-year-old stayed hydrated enough during the nearly three-hour competition.
As Stephen Strasburg's rebuilt right elbow continues to heal from Tommy John surgery, one question follows the pitcher. How many innings will he throw next season?
Stephen Strasburg can't pitch. He throws - playing catch every other day in right field at the Nationals' spring training home with head athletic trainer Lee Kuntz - and he takes pitchers' fielding practice, and he works out.
After the worst outing of Stephen Strasburg's major league career, Washington Nationals pitching coach Steve McCatty was asked how he expects the rookie sensation to respond to a taste of trouble.