- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Perhaps we're not as free as we think
Topic - Lee Mcgowan
"He's not going to have any comment on that whole issue right now," said Lee McGowan, a spokesman for the District Attorney's office. "He's going to stay out of it."
"One of the photos apparently showed one or more of the jurors," said Lee McGowan, spokesman for the district attorney's office. "It was brought to the court's attention and ultimately a mistrial was declared."