- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest Lee Miringoff Items
Former Rep. Anthony D. Weiner would come in second, with 15 percent of the votes, if New York City's Democratic mayoral primary were held today.
President Obama's approval ratings are trending downward, falling to levels not seen in more than a year, a new poll finds.
Amid plummeting approval ratings, former publishing executive Cathie Black resigned Thursday as chancellor of New York City schools, one of the most high-profile posts in American education, after fewer than 100 days on the job.