- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest Lee Myung Items
The overlapping power transitions in East Asia's three main economies promise to mark a defining moment in the region's tense geopolitics and compound America's diplomatic challenges.
Park Geun-hye promises to reach out to North Korea with more humanitarian aid and deeper engagement after she moves into South Korea's presidential residence on Feb. 25.
The liberal son of North Korean refugees faces the conservative daughter of a late dictator in South Korea's presidential election Wednesday. For all their differences, they've made remarkably similar campaign promises.
Hong Kong's anti-corruption watchdog has charged a former government secretary with fraud over a housing scandal that erupted days after he was appointed by the city's new leader.
A new report of the South Korean Human Rights Commission reveals the suffering of many innocent victims of communism in a network of labor camps across North Korea.
Myanmar tightened security for a visit by South Korean President Lee Myung-bak on Monday, the first by a South Korean leader since an assassination attempt by North Korean commandos nearly 30 years ago.
Nine Peruvian miners were rescued Wednesday after six days trapped in an abandoned copper mine.
North Korea has moved a rocket to a northwestern site in preparation for a launch next month, South Korean officials said Sunday, as Pyongyang pushes ahead with a plan that Washington calls a cover for testing long-range missiles.