- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Latest Lee Rigby Items
The two men on trial for the grisly daytime street murder of British soldier Lee Rigby were found guilty on Thursday.
A Muslim man on trial for the brutal machete street killing of British soldier Lee Rigby said during testimony in London's Central Criminal Court on Monday that he not only loved al Qaeda, but he also considered the terrorist group as close as family.
One of the Muslim murder suspects on trial for hacking to death British soldier Lee Rigby in a horrific, broad-daylight attack told police after his arrest that his actions were “humane” and based on Allah’s will.
A prosecutor outlined the chilling near-decapitation of an unarmed British soldier on a London street, as two men went on trial Friday in connection with the suspected extremist attack.
Michael Adebolajo, 28, and Michael Adebowale, 22, the two men who were arrested for hacking to death a British soldier as he walked down London streets in broad daylight, pleaded not guilty in court on Friday.
One of the two men accused of murdering British soldier Lee Rigby in London this summer is believed to have been injured in an attack in Belmarsh prison.
The grisly street killing of British soldier Lee Rigby that was captured on video — and contained graphic images of one knife-wielding suspect with bloodied hands — was a hoax perpetrated by the government, a Muslim student group said.
British police have charged a second suspect with the murder of a soldier who was run down by a car and hacked to death in a London street.