- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Lee Rigby Items
The two men on trial for the grisly daytime street murder of British soldier Lee Rigby were found guilty on Thursday.
A Muslim man on trial for the brutal machete street killing of British soldier Lee Rigby said during testimony in London's Central Criminal Court on Monday that he not only loved al Qaeda, but he also considered the terrorist group as close as family.
One of the Muslim murder suspects on trial for hacking to death British soldier Lee Rigby in a horrific, broad-daylight attack told police after his arrest that his actions were “humane” and based on Allah’s will.
A prosecutor outlined the chilling near-decapitation of an unarmed British soldier on a London street, as two men went on trial Friday in connection with the suspected extremist attack.
Michael Adebolajo, 28, and Michael Adebowale, 22, the two men who were arrested for hacking to death a British soldier as he walked down London streets in broad daylight, pleaded not guilty in court on Friday.
One of the two men accused of murdering British soldier Lee Rigby in London this summer is believed to have been injured in an attack in Belmarsh prison.
The grisly street killing of British soldier Lee Rigby that was captured on video — and contained graphic images of one knife-wielding suspect with bloodied hands — was a hoax perpetrated by the government, a Muslim student group said.
British police have charged a second suspect with the murder of a soldier who was run down by a car and hacked to death in a London street.