- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Lee Westwood Items
What began as an anomaly has turned into a troubling trend for American golf.
Lee Westwood values defending a title. With the St. Jude Classic scheduled just before the U.S. Open, returning to the TPC Southwind course was a pretty easy decision.
Lee Westwood enjoys defending titles. So with the St. Jude Classic scheduled just before the U.S. Open, returning to the TPC Southwind course was a pretty easy decision.
Top-ranked Lee Westwood may have been giving an honest assessment of Ian Poulter's play but it sounded like sour grapes.
Top-ranked Lee Westwood has threatened to close his Twitter account because of the amount of abuse directed at him and fellow golfers on the social networking site.
England's Luke Donald has another chance to take the No. 1 spot from Lee Westwood at the World Match Play Championship, where he is bidding to complete a unique double in the one-on-one format.
Seve Ballesteros was a genius with a golf club in his hands, an inspiration to everyone who saw him create shots that didn't seem possible. The Spaniard's passion and pride revived European golf and made the Ryder Cup one of the game's most compelling events.
Ernie Els certainly isn't the first person to chase appearance money overseas, a practice that has been going on before he was born. He's just given it the best definition.
Lee Westwood hopes to put on a show in the Ballantine's Championship this week as the first No. 1-ranked golfer to play in South Korea.