- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
Latest Lee Westwood Items
Lee Westwood and Martin Kaymer _ the two highest-ranked golfers _ insist Tiger Woods remains the biggest draw and his return to top form can only be good for the game.
His vocation was civil engineering. His passion was sports and statistics.
Framed photographs large and small hang in every room and adorn the walls of every corridor inside the Bay Hill Club & Lodge, memories of Arnold Palmer and more than a half-century he devoted to golf.
Europe was 1 up when three of its top players decided not join the PGA Tour next year. America went all square by voting one of its own as rookie of the year over a European who had a superior season.
Lee Westwood and Rory McIlroy are among five international players who can play one additional PGA Tour event next year if they are eligible for The Players Championship.
The PGA Tour continues to shortchange the one World Golf Championship held outside the United States by only offering a three-year exemption to the winner if he is a member of the American-based tour.
The players and the props showed just how much the landscape of golf has changed at the HSBC Champions.
In his first tournament as the world's No. 1 player, Lee Westwood will be paired at the HSBC Champions with the player who missed out on a dozen chances to top the world rankings.
Tiger Woods says it was no surprise to lose golf's No. 1 ranking to England's Lee Westwood after struggling through a disappointing year.