- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Legarrette Blount Items
The Patriots' streak of 11 postseason games as a favorite is over.
It's been seven years since the Patriots were underdogs in a postseason game.
In a battle of budding star versus veteran Super Bowl winner, New England's Tom Brady outdueled Indianapolis' Andrew Luck to help the Patriots advance.
LeGarrette Blount ran the Patriots into their third straight AFC championship game.
The previous time these two teams met, the AFC title hung in the balance and Baltimore used a strong second half to pull out a 28-13 victory. In this one, New England took a 17-0 lead early in the second quarter and never let up behind a defense that forced four turnovers and had four sacks.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers coach Raheem Morris doesn't mind when people point out how young his football team is. He just also hopes that assessment will soon start to include mention of how tough and resilient he feels like they are becoming.