- NAACP: Detroit water shutoffs are racially motivated
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- Big milestone for Britain’s little Prince George who turns 1
- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Legislative Council
A Legislative Council is the name given to the legislatures, or one of the chambers of the legislature of many nations and colonies. - Source: Wikipedia
The chair of the Legislative Council on Thursday withdrew from consideration the potential purchase of a legislative information office in downtown Anchorage.
A bipartisan panel of legislative leaders is not allowing the Passamaquoddy Tribe to reintroduce a bill this session to exempt its members from individual catch limits for elvers.
Lawmakers are considering the possible purchase of a legislative office building in downtown Anchorage as an alternative to the current leasing arrangement that critics have questioned as extravagant.
In voting on the budget, the Alaska House rejected language pertaining to the new legislative information office in Anchorage.