- ‘Harry Potter’ religion class seeks to enlighten students on ‘God, sin, and theodicy’
- ‘Optionally piloted’ Black Hawk helicopter clears tests; future missions to go ‘fully unmanned’
- Vice News reporter kidnapped in Ukraine is freed after being beaten, blindfolded
- FCC’s new ‘net neutrality’ proposal sparks outrage among consumer advocates
- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
- 2-week truce for Sriracha hot sauce maker, California city
- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Lego
The Turkish Cultural Community of Austria is going after a toymaker. In the same week that al Qaeda-affiliated terrorists took hostages and killed many foreign workers at a natural-gas plant in Algeria, a member of the organization lodged a "hate speech" complaint against the Danish toy manufacturer Lego.
Lego bricks are getting cozy with the iPhone and other Apple devices in the latest incarnation of the Mindstorms robotics kit.