- Ron Paul: ‘Washington does not care about our privacy’
- Paris bans cars, trucks from city to stave off smog
- Obama makes play for Obamacare in March Madness-themed ad
- Six Flags denies ride, then refund, to prosthetic-wearing veteran
- Russia TV warns U.S.: We can bomb you to ‘radioactive ash’
- Delta’s Boeing 757 airplane loses wing panel during flight
- Navy SEALS take control of hijacked oil tanker
- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Leith Mullings
"He wanted to get past the legend and present Malcolm as a complex human being," said Marable's widow, Leith Mullings. "It's very bittersweet, the nomination. I'm heartbroken that he can't be here to have been part of this recognition. On the other hand, it's wonderful that he finished the book."