- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Lena Dunham Items
Elaine Stritch, the brash theater performer whose gravelly, gin-laced voice and impeccable comic timing made her a Broadway legend, has died. She was 89.
This is more than beginner's luck: Teenage blogger-actress Tavi Gevinson has a two-book deal for more highlights from her online magazine Rookie.
There's a catfight on magazine row in New York, sort of. There's nothing ladylike about it. Jezebel magazine is the online gladiator, a feminist David with sling and arrows aimed at gorgeous women in expensive clothes. Vogue magazine, the target, is the glossy Goliath of svelte high fashion with lots of blush and eyeliner.
Lupita Nyong'o wowed in a sexy, caped red silk strapless gown from Ralph Lauren and Lena Dunham showed up Sunday night in form-fitting canary yellow - tattoos out - for the Golden Globes, one of Hollywood's biggest fashion fests.
PASADENA, Calif. (AP) — The nudity that's a part of HBO's "The Girls" has raised eyebrows. A question about it raised the ire of the show's producers.
Lena Dunham is urging her fellow "Obies" to stick together as her alma mater in Ohio wrestles with reports of racism.
"Girls" star Lena Dunham has won the TV comedy directing prize from the Directors Guild of America, while the musical portrait "Searching for Sugar Man" earned the documentary award.
The diversity warriors, with no sense of humor and short on irony, keep looking for victims in all the old places.
The taut political thriller "Homeland," the coming of age comedy "Girls" and "Game Change," the movie about Sarah Palin's rocky campaign for the vice presidency in 2008, were the big television winners in the Golden Globes.