- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Lennar Corporation Items
U.S. stock indexes moved higher for a second day Wednesday as the bond market recovered from a slump. Traders also were encouraged by an upturn in Europe.U.S. stock indexes moved higher for a second day Wednesday as bond yields fell, easing worries that higher interest rates could upset the economy.
Homebuilders led stocks up on Tuesday, helping major indexes recoup some losses from the day before. Rupert Murdoch's News Corp. surged after the media conglomerate said it may split into two companies.
On a day that brought both good and bad news about the economy, investors chose to see the glass as half-full.
Lennar is building up to 32 single-family homes on sites of one-fifth acre at Portfield Crossing in Waldorf, located close to shops and
Lennar is building 250 single-family homes on 6,000-square-foot sites at the Preserve at Goose Creek in Ashburn. Town homes and con-
If peaceful mountain views, golf courses and an abundance of vineyards are part of your retirement dream, you may want to consider Heritage Highlands in Lovettsville, Va.
Though the Washington metropolitan area is well-known for having one of the most robust real estate markets in the country, the sluggish economy and lack of consumer confidence nevertheless have taken a toll on sales of new homes. Home builders, in an effort to increase enthusiasm for home buying and to solidify contracts on new homes, are offering a variety of incentives for buyers.
Lennar is building 258 town homes at Fieldstone in Laurel, where plans call for a swimming pool, walking trails, a tot lot and a picnic area. The development is near the Laurel shopping center, Arundel Mills mall, the Dutch Country Farmers Market and a MARC train station.
Lennar is building 303 single-family homes at Martin's Chase in Ashburn, an 850-acre development in Loudoun County surrounded by more than 400 acres of conserved land. Homesites range from 9,000 square feet to one-quarter acre, with conservancy homesites of 12.5 to 104 acres on the outskirts of the development.