- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Latest Leo Johnson Items
If you want to know where the left is taking the country, a quick trip to the Southern Poverty Law Center's (SPLC) website is instructive.
Leftist policy center faulted in attack on Family Research Council
The Family Research Council employee who was shot in the arm by a gunman in the lobby of the conservative lobbying group will be honored at a gathering of conservative activists.
When a man shot and wounded security guard Leo Johnson at the Family Research Council (FRC) on Wednesday morning, the shooter left little doubt why.