- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Latest Leo Johnson Items
Leftist policy center faulted in attack on Family Research Council
The Family Research Council employee who was shot in the arm by a gunman in the lobby of the conservative lobbying group will be honored at a gathering of conservative activists.
When a man shot and wounded security guard Leo Johnson at the Family Research Council (FRC) on Wednesday morning, the shooter left little doubt why.