- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
By Donald Lambro
Growth spikes are little more than trend-free anomalies
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Leodis Mckelvin
Mario Williams and the Buffalo Bills high-priced defense finally flexed its collective muscle, stuffing the Miami Dolphins in a 19-14 victory Thursday night.
The NFL and the players' union were in a holding pattern Tuesday, the day after a federal judge ended a 45-day lockout.
Tarvaris Jackson came off the bench for the injured Brett Favre and threw for 187 yards and two touchdowns, and the Minnesota Vikings defense dominated Buffalo in a 38-14 victory on Sunday.
Buffalo cornerback Leodis McKelvin said he was turned away at the security gate, told to expect a call from his coach for clarity on when he could return.
Buffalo cornerback Leodis McKelvin was turned away at the security gate, told to expect a call from his coach for clarity on when he could return.