- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Leon Cannizzaro
Authorities in New Orleans say an arrest warrant was issued for a former Orleans Parish Sheriff's deputy after an investigation into a fight involving a jail inmate.
A 43-year-old suspended New Orleans Police officer accused of sexually assaulting three teenagers dating back to the 1990s broke into tears as prosecutors sought to again push back his trial date.
Sheriff Marlin Gusman and District Attorney Leon Cannizzaro said the warrant was issued Thursday for the arrest of Lateefa Marshal.
Cannizzaro said surveillance video shows that Marshal started the fight.