- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Leon Lett
The Cowboys and Dolphins playing on Thanksgiving will forever conjure memories of the 1993 game. Dallas defensive lineman Leon Lett adding to his blunderful reputation by sliding across ice and snow to bring alive a dead ball, setting up Miami for the winning kick as time ran out.
"I can't breathe," Lett exclaimed, sweating profusely, before he bolted from his seat just 11 minutes into his session.