- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
Latest Leonard Davis Items
Kevin Smith's departure from the Detroit Lions turned out to be only a hiatus.
Before the Dallas Cowboys can be big players in free agency, they've got to clear room under the salary cap and they got that under way Tuesday by shaking up their offensive line.
Before the Dallas Cowboys can start get serious about loading up their roster, they have to get under the salary cap. They got started on that Tuesday by deciding to release several high-priced players.