- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
- Some donations to gay waitress who allegedly forged hate note refunded
- German President Joachim Gauck boycotting Sochi Olympics
- Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel: If you want to pay more for your doctor, you can under Obamacare
- Sen. Rand Paul: ‘I am seriously thinking about’ running for president in 2016
- Sleet, ice, deepfreeze hit large swath of U.S.
- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
Latest Leonard Hamilton Items
A sophomore this season, Barry Larkin's son has blossomed into perhaps the best point guard in the Atlantic Coast Conference. He's a major reason the Hurricanes are ranked No. 8 and take a 9-0 league record into Saturday's game against North Carolina.
Michael Snaer made a 3-pointer with 1.1 seconds left to lift Florida State to a 73-71 win over Maryland on Wednesday.
Florida State beat North Carolina twice this season. Did the same to Duke, too.
Virginia coach Tony Bennett heard the whistle and didn't see what happened, but figured his team was in good shape.
As he stood outside the interview room just moments after being drafted by the Washington Wizards at No. 6, a slight smile formed across Jan Vesely's face.
Notre Dame is deep, with the Big East player of the year and three others averaging in double figures.
Florida State star Chris Singleton remains questionable for Friday's NCAA tournament game against Texas A&M because of a broken right foot.
Texas A&M players see that Texas-sized carrot dangling right there in front of them, knowing all they have to do is win two games and they'll get to finish the season in their home state.