- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Why such hatred toward America's freedom of religion?
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Leonard Hankerson
Who played how much for the Redskins against the Giants? Rich Tandler takes a look.
It was a comeback performance lost in another galling defeat. Redskins wide receiver Josh Morgan rebounded from being benched last week against the Philadelphia Eagles with a season-high five receptions for 45 yards. But it was tough to enjoy it after a humbling 27-6 loss to the San Francisco 49ers on Monday night at FedEx Field.
Robert Griffin III has been the better fantasy QB this season, but does the Redskins defense make Colin Kaepernick the call for Week 12?
Leonard Hankerson's knee injury will keep him out for the rest of the season, but how bad is it? Head coach Mike Shanahan gave an update on Thursday.
With Leonard Hankerson sidelined for the season after undergoing knee surgery on Thursday, the Redskins have signed wide receiver Lance Lewis from the practice squad, the team announced.
3 and Out: He might not have been as dominant as he was last season, but Colin Kaepernick is still a threat for the 49ers when they face Washington.
Wide receiver Leonard Hankerson will miss the remainder of the season because of a knee injury, Coach Mike Shanahan said Wednesday.
After being scratched from the lineup Sunday, wide receiver Josh Morgan seems likely to make his return Monday night against the 49ers.
Redskins wide receiver Leonard Hankerson suffered a sprained LCL in his left knee and it's possible he'll require surgery.
The Washington Redskins were only whistled for four penalties in Sunday's crippling 24-16 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles. But offensive lineman Trent Williams accused umpire Roy Ellison of cursing him late in the first half.
The Redskins had the ball down a TD with a chance to tie the game with less than 30 seconds left, but one ill-advised throw from Robert Griffin III later, Washington fell to 3-7.
Only once this season has the highly productive Alfred Morris averaged less than four yards per carry. That came against the Eagles in Week 1. Now comes the rematch.
Leonard Hankerson is getting plenty of opportunities and because of the way the NFL works many of them are at the expense of fellow receiver Josh Morgan.
One week after expressing frustration about his team's struggles in the passing game, Redskins wide receiver Pierre Garcon had a career day in a victory over the San Diego Chargers.
Redskins beat reporter Zac Boyer poses five questions heading into Sunday's game against San Diego