- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Leonard Hankerson
The Redskins have some need at wide receiver but they won't know how much until training camp.
Redskins position outlook: Pierre Garcon will be at the top of the wide receiver depth chart in September but who lines up with him remains to be seen.
Redskins draft rewind: We have seen Leonard Hankerson shine from time to time. Entering his fourth NFL season it's time for him to put it together.
Aldrick Robinson saw his role in the Redskins' offense grow late last season due to injuries. In order to remain a key player, he'll need to impress Jay Gruden with a strong offseason performance.
Riley Cooper has emerged as a valuable weapon for the Eagles. How would he look in Burgundy and Gold in 2014?
Between the team's dismal performance this season and a series of reports by national media outlets pointing to irreparable rifts throughout the front office, it's likely Mike Shanahan will not return as the Redskins' coach next season. That means Kyle Shanahan, the team's offensive coordinator, as well as defensive coordinator Jim Haslett and the Redskins' 14 other assistant coaches, also face uncertainty once the season ends.
Kyle Shanahan sees Kirk Cousins and Aldrick Robinson trying to become playmakers.
Redskins wide receiver Aldrick Robinson has enjoyed a dramatic uptick in his playing time -- and his production.
Whether or not the weather is a factor, expect the Redskins to spring Alfred Morris on a fading Kansas City defense.
Who played how much for the Redskins against the Giants? Rich Tandler takes a look.
It was a comeback performance lost in another galling defeat. Redskins wide receiver Josh Morgan rebounded from being benched last week against the Philadelphia Eagles with a season-high five receptions for 45 yards. But it was tough to enjoy it after a humbling 27-6 loss to the San Francisco 49ers on Monday night at FedEx Field.
Robert Griffin III has been the better fantasy QB this season, but does the Redskins defense make Colin Kaepernick the call for Week 12?
Leonard Hankerson's knee injury will keep him out for the rest of the season, but how bad is it? Head coach Mike Shanahan gave an update on Thursday.
With Leonard Hankerson sidelined for the season after undergoing knee surgery on Thursday, the Redskins have signed wide receiver Lance Lewis from the practice squad, the team announced.
3 and Out: He might not have been as dominant as he was last season, but Colin Kaepernick is still a threat for the 49ers when they face Washington.
"I'll be very surprised if the offense here isn't a top-five offense again next year," he said. "We're going to finish probably in the top 10 this year."
Hankerson said via Twitter that he's scheduled to have surgery to repair the LCL in his left knee on Thursday.