- N.Y. gun activists burn registration forms
- Ted Nugent raffles AR-15 for Colo. candidate Tom Tancredo
- White House ‘recalibrating strategy’ on Obama’s surgeon general nominee
- Obamacare youth push escalates with meme-themed website
- Crimean P.M. mocks Obama in faked Russian uniform on Twitter
- Another GM recall: 1.18M SUVs for air bag issue
- GOP strikes back: We are not the party that wages war on women
- Third person dies after South By Southwest crash
- L’Wren Scott dead in apparent suicide; fashion designer was Mick Jagger’s girlfriend
- Diamond-encrusted $3.2M men’s suit repels bullets
Latest Leonard Hankerson Items
After two years of relative stability, there will be some changes in the Redskins' offensive huddle for the 2014 season.
The Redskins are looking for a wide receiver but not at the top of the market.
The Redskins have some need at wide receiver but they won't know how much until training camp.
Redskins position outlook: Pierre Garcon will be at the top of the wide receiver depth chart in September but who lines up with him remains to be seen.
Redskins draft rewind: We have seen Leonard Hankerson shine from time to time. Entering his fourth NFL season it's time for him to put it together.
Aldrick Robinson saw his role in the Redskins' offense grow late last season due to injuries. In order to remain a key player, he'll need to impress Jay Gruden with a strong offseason performance.
Riley Cooper has emerged as a valuable weapon for the Eagles. How would he look in Burgundy and Gold in 2014?
Between the team's dismal performance this season and a series of reports by national media outlets pointing to irreparable rifts throughout the front office, it's likely Mike Shanahan will not return as the Redskins' coach next season. That means Kyle Shanahan, the team's offensive coordinator, as well as defensive coordinator Jim Haslett and the Redskins' 14 other assistant coaches, also face uncertainty once the season ends.
Kyle Shanahan sees Kirk Cousins and Aldrick Robinson trying to become playmakers.