- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
Latest Leonard Hankerson Items
Redskins wide receiver Leonard Hankerson suffered a sprained LCL in his left knee and it's possible he'll require surgery.
The Redskins had the ball down a TD with a chance to tie the game with less than 30 seconds left, but one ill-advised throw from Robert Griffin III later, Washington fell to 3-7.
The Washington Redskins were only whistled for four penalties in Sunday's crippling 24-16 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles. But offensive lineman Trent Williams accused umpire Roy Ellison of cursing him late in the first half.
Only once this season has the highly productive Alfred Morris averaged less than four yards per carry. That came against the Eagles in Week 1. Now comes the rematch.
Leonard Hankerson is getting plenty of opportunities and because of the way the NFL works many of them are at the expense of fellow receiver Josh Morgan.
One week after expressing frustration about his team's struggles in the passing game, Redskins wide receiver Pierre Garcon had a career day in a victory over the San Diego Chargers.
Redskins beat reporter Zac Boyer poses five questions heading into Sunday's game against San Diego
Griffin was smashed to the turf by nose tackle Terrance Knighton and lay injured for several minutes. He eventually walked off the field under his own power, but only after his left knee had caught in the turf with 5:43 to go.
In a game Washington absolutely had to have against Oakland, LeonardHankerson made his contribution. A key catch in the third-quarter was one of his four receptions on the day and set up the go-ahead score on a touchdown pass to Pierre Garcon. The Redskins were down 14-10 at the time.