- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Leonard Hankerson Items
Leonard Hankerson's first NFL play had quarterback John Beck doing damage control on Monday morning.
Leonard Hankerson shuffled through the hallway outside the locker room at Redskins Park on Thursday morning with a backpack slung over his left shoulder. His presence was required in a meeting upstairs in six minutes, barely enough time to chat.
Finally, the Washington Redskins know who their starting quarterback will be Sunday when they open the season against the New York Giants. Now it's a matter of who will catch the ball.
In Coral Gables, Fla., and around college football, the tremors of a Yahoo Sports report detailing specific and far-reaching allegations about the Miami Hurricanes are being felt. On Wednesday, Redskins players who went to the school brushed off the topic.
As the Miami Dolphins' all-time leader in receiving yardage, No. 2 in receptions and No. 3 in receiving touchdowns, Mark Duper knows about playing the position. So when some of Leonard Hankerson's uncles learned that their employer was a close friend of Duper's, they asked if the three-time Pro Bowler would tutor the young wideout, a rising junior at Miami.