- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Leonard Maltin
Only 11 years after her death, Elton John sang his ode to Marilyn Monroe. "And I would have liked to have known you, but I was just a kid," went the lyrics. "Your candle burned out long before your legend ever did."
Justin Bieber wasn't mincing words. "I'm here to bring you the 18 to 24 demographic," the teen pop star told Billy Crystal in the opening Oscar montage. "So, how long do you want me to stay here for?"
For decades, the identity of Judy Lewis' parents was one of the best-kept secrets in Hollywood.
Actress Anne Francis, who was the love interest in the 1950s science-fiction classic "Forbidden Planet" and later was sexy private eye in "Honey West" on TV, has died at age 80.
Actress Anne Francis, who was the love interest in the 1950s science-fiction classic "Forbidden Planet" and later was a sexy private eye in "Honey West" on TV, has died at age 80.
China isn't content playing a critical role in the U.S. economy by gobbling up chunks of the national debt. Now the global powerhouse is exporting some of its most popular films to American theaters, courtesy of AMC Entertainment.
"Marilyn just leaps off the screen," says Maltin. "She has a luminosity that transcends everything else."
"If they weren't enormously inventive," said film historian Leonard Maltin, "nothing else would have mattered."