- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
Latest Leonard Mlodinow Items
Stephen Hawking's new book, "The Grand Design," co-authored with Leonard Mlodinow, contends that God is not necessary to create the universe because the laws of physics can do it alone. The "new atheist" crowd will cheer this message, but their credulity is a matter more of fiery sentiment than of coolheaded logic.
Physicist Stephen Hawking says God wasn't necessary for the creation of the universe.
Did creation need a creator?