- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Latest Leonid Razvozzhayev Items
Accusations that security forces tortured a leftist activist into confessing to a plot to overthrow President Vladimir Putin have triggered fears of a return to Soviet-era political repression and sparked a diplomatic dispute between Moscow and Washington.
Libya's government on Wednesday took control of one of the last strongholds of deposed dictator Moammar Gadhafi's loyalists, the government claimed, after fierce battles that left dozens dead and thousands displaced.
Russia's lower house of parliament on Tuesday quickly rubber-stamped a new bill widely expanding the definition of high treason. Critics alleged the legislation is part of a wider crackdown on dissent by President Vladimir Putin, who already has pushed through laws targeting street protests, aid organizations and opposition leaders.