- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Leopold Mclean
A former security guard for New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg — one of the most vociferous voice in America for gun control — admitted Thursday that he shot at his then-girlfriend's ex-boyfriend and then covered it up, concerned about the national attention it would bring his unit.
"I told her we would go to the precinct when I got off work to report it," Mr. McLean said, in The Post.
Mr. McLean then called 911 and said the man had broken into his then-girlfriend's home — but failed to report that he fired at him, The Post reported.