- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Le'Ron Mcclain Items
The San Diego Chargers have released cornerbacks Derek Cox and Johnny Patrick and fullback Le'Ron McClain.
The NFL has decided against imposing any fines after investigating complaints by the Miami Dolphins that Baltimore fullback Le'Ron McClain spit in the face of linebacker Channing Crowder.
Miami Dolphins coach Tony Sparano says he'll ask the NFL to look into the team's complaint that Baltimore Ravens running back Le'Ron McClain spit in the face of linebacker Channing Crowder.