- ‘Optionally piloted’ Black Hawk helicopter clears tests; future missions to go ‘fully unmanned’
- Vice News reporter kidnapped in Ukraine is freed after being beaten, blindfolded
- FCC’s new ‘net neutrality’ proposal sparks outrage among consumer advocates
- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
- 2-week truce for Sriracha hot sauce maker, California city
- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Leroy Carhart
So shocking about late-term abortionist Kermit Gosnell was how he killed his victims. When we learn how the abortionist slit the necks of struggling, crying infants, moments after a failed abortion, and scissored their spinal cords, we're sickened, and rightfully so.
A pro-life group's "undercover video" campaign has caught a prominent abortion doctor telling a pregnant woman that if her baby didn't die after a lethal injection, he would take it out "in pieces."
Deborah Simmons rightly indicts the state of Pennsylvania for letting the house of horrors operated by abortionist Kermit Gosnell in Philadelphia continue for decades ("A doctor with a perverted view of life and death," Web, April 17).
Third-trimester abortions _ those done beyond the 28th week of pregnancy _ account for less than 1 percent of all abortions performed in the United States each year. Only four doctors nationwide offer the procedure.
Pro-life advocates in Maryland, Iowa and Indiana are pushing back with rallies and talk of more restrictive legislation as one of the nation's most prominent late-term abortion doctors works to expand his practice in all three states.
"It's something you live with the rest of your life," she said. "Who says I couldn't have made it being a single mom? I know I could have."
As the painful stories emerge from clinics such as those of Kermit Gosnell, Cesare Santangelo and Leroy Carhart — to say nothing of the stories yet to come — women are one step closer to vanquishing the great lie that any power can come from abortionists killing our children.