- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Latest Leroy Carhart Items
So shocking about late-term abortionist Kermit Gosnell was how he killed his victims. When we learn how the abortionist slit the necks of struggling, crying infants, moments after a failed abortion, and scissored their spinal cords, we're sickened, and rightfully so.
A pro-life group's "undercover video" campaign has caught a prominent abortion doctor telling a pregnant woman that if her baby didn't die after a lethal injection, he would take it out "in pieces."
Deborah Simmons rightly indicts the state of Pennsylvania for letting the house of horrors operated by abortionist Kermit Gosnell in Philadelphia continue for decades ("A doctor with a perverted view of life and death," Web, April 17).
Third-trimester abortions _ those done beyond the 28th week of pregnancy _ account for less than 1 percent of all abortions performed in the United States each year. Only four doctors nationwide offer the procedure.
Pro-life advocates in Maryland, Iowa and Indiana are pushing back with rallies and talk of more restrictive legislation as one of the nation's most prominent late-term abortion doctors works to expand his practice in all three states.