- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
- Texas seizes polygamist Warren Jeffs’ 1,600-acre ranch
- Publisher unveils Hillary Clinton’s new memoir — ‘Hard Choices’
- Britain’s Labour Party hires David Axelrod — but can’t spell his name
- Washington and Lee law students demand ban on Confederate flag, say Gen. Lee was racist
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain in South Korea
Topic - leroy hill
Seattle Seahawks linebacker Leroy Hill was arrested after police say he assaulted his girlfriend and kept her in his home against her will.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' offense and some observations after rewatching the TV broadcast of their 23-17 win over the Seattle Seahawks.
Leroy Hill looks back on his rookie season six years ago with the Seattle Seahawks and knows it couldn't have gone more perfect: starting as a rookie on a dominant team that concluded its season with the only Super Bowl appearance in franchise history.
Seattle Seahawks linebacker Leroy Hill will have a domestic violence charge dismissed if he complies with Issaquah Municipal Court stipulations for 18 months.
Seahawks linebacker Leroy Hill's rocky 2010 has hit another bump with news he's likely to be out until at least September with a sprained knee.
Seattle Seahawks linebacker Leroy Hill will miss the season opener after being suspended by the NFL on Friday for violating the league's substance abuse policy.
"You lose a Super Bowl ... and it's so hard to get back. I realize that now," Hill said.
"I'm settling in to the league and to pull off (11) straight wins ... rookie year and for me to be starting and to be a part of that and contribute to a team going to the Super Bowl in my very first year, it was unreal," Hill said. "I thought every year was going to be like that."