- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Leroy Items
Google has been accused of racism since a study revealed the search engine's 25-percent likelihood that names associated with black people will bring up advertisements related to criminality.
When Nick DeLeon had a brief chat with D.C. United coach Ben Olsen earlier this week at the MLS combine, the former Louisville midfielder didn't get much of a feeling he would end up in the nation's capital.