- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
Latest Les Miles Items
If you like sequels, the BCS has a championship game for you: Alabama-LSU II.
Given little chance to knock off the nation's top-ranked team, Georgia doesn't have a lot to lose in the Southeastern Conference championship game.
As huge and heavy as the trophy known as "The Boot" may be, Arkansas and LSU both have much bigger things to play for when their annual Thanksgiving week rivalry is renewed on Friday.
If the national championship game were played today, it would be Les Miles' current team against the one he helped put on the path to the BCS.
Les Miles has been saying all the wrong things for all the right reasons.
Urban Meyer was 3-3 against Les Miles' LSU teams in his six seasons as Florida coach. Meyer was also 1-2 against Nick Saban's Alabama squads during his time in the Southeastern Conference.
The LSU and Alabama showdown promises to be a throwback of old-school football.
One wears a perpetual scowl, his words robotic and succinct. With Nick Saban, it's all about "the process," which means running his football program with the meticulousness of a CEO. It may come across as cold and detached _ even ruthless _ but it sure works.
It was hard to escape the hype around the LSU-Alabama game when both squads were off last week. Now, it's downright impossible.