- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- State Department: ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Leslee Dart
Famous film director Woody Allen sent out a statement of vehement denial this weekend: I did not have sex with my adopted daughter, Dylan Farrow, when she was 7 years old.
Woody Allen called Dylan Farrow's allegations of child molestation "untrue and disgraceful," signaling that he would fight renewed claims dating back to Allen's tempestuous relationship with actress Mia Farrow in the early 1990s.