- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Isaac Orr
New carbon-dioxide rules would put America in the dark
Topic - Leslie Frazier
Mike Zimmer has a lot to fix on Minnesota's defense. For the issues other side of the ball, the new coach of the Vikings has targeted Norv Turner.
Zimmer has been an NFL defensive coordinator for the last 14 seasons, six with the Bengals. He has 20 years as an NFL assistant on his resume.
Former Minnesota punter Chris Kluwe says his special teams coordinator made anti-gay comments while Kluwe was with the Vikings, an allegation the coach "vehemently denies."
Come the 2014 season, the Minnesota Vikings will have a new head coach. Leslie Frazier is not returning, the team's official Twitter site put out early Monday morning.
It didn't take long.
Leslie Frazier's admirers were all over the Minnesota Vikings locker room and throughout the organization.
Adrian Peterson shouldn't have any reason to get "hot" at Minnesota Vikings coach Leslie Frazier this week.
Gary Kubiak is out in Houston, the first NFL coach relieved of his duties. With three weeks remaining in the regular season, from North (Leslie Frazier) to South (Mike Munchak), from East (Mike Shanahan) to West (Dennis Allen), there are plenty more candidates to get canned.
Adrian Peterson is again proving his amazing recuperative powers.
The Minnesota Vikings know who'll be giving the handoffs this week, even if they're not sure yet who'll be taking them.
Adrian Peterson's injured groin has robbed him of some the explosiveness that makes him the best running back in the league, and the Minnesota Vikings have been all but eliminated in the playoff picture with six games to go.
Christian Ponder will start at quarterback for Minnesota against Green Bay on Sunday night, while Josh Freeman will be inactive after being cleared to practice.
Josh Freeman has a concussion and Minnesota Vikings coach Leslie Frazier says he will likely turn the offense back over to Christian Ponder for the game against Green Bay on Sunday night.
The quarterback carousel hasn't stopped turning for the Vikings and it seems to spin more wildly out of control each week.
Frazier confirmed that on Monday.
MANKATO, MINN. (AP) - Minnesota Vikings defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier says cornerback Cedric Griffin definitely will miss the season opener against New Orleans while he recovers from offseason knee surgery.