- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
- North Korea warns South: We’ll attack ‘without warning’
- Congress sends sweeping defense bill to Obama
- Multiple injuries as balcony collapses at London’s Apollo theatre during performance
- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
Latest Leslie Frazier Items
The Minnesota Vikings had gone 12 years without taking a quarterback in the first round of the draft.
Leslie Frazier has dreamed for years about one day stepping into an NFL draft room as a head coach.
Welcome to the NFL head coaching fraternity, gentlemen. By the way, you can't talk to your players, install new schemes or go after free agents right now.
When he's not parenting or punting for the Minnesota Vikings, Chris Kluwe plays bass guitar in a rock group called Tripping Icarus.
Two members of the Monsters of the Midway defense from Chicago's famed championship team are reuniting in Minnesota.
Brett Favre's name has appeared frequently on the NFL's weekly injury report over 20 seasons of sprains, strains and painful hits.
Vikings interim coach Leslie Frazier says Brett Favre has not yet passed a concussion test and can't play in the season finale at Detroit on Sunday.
At the end of a long, difficult season, Brett Favre's status for the finale is again in doubt.
At the end of a long, difficult season, Brett Favre's status for the finale is in doubt.