- Student protester shot, killed amid Venezuela unrest
- ‘Between Two Ferns’ director rushes to Obama’s defense, blasts O’Reilly
- Marine springs into action, runs down and tackles alleged Boston purse snatcher
- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Leslie Knope
Newt Gingrich is pulling a Joe Biden by making a cameo on NBC's "Parks and Recreation" — but unlike with the vice president, there was no planning involved.
It seems you just can't watch TV without confronting politics.
The nature of manhood - understanding it, mastering it, faking it when necessary - keeps a hefty segment of men scrambling.
On Thursday night, the NBC sitcom "Parks and Recreation" will feature the District-